Public Law remedies
The firm has a strong practice in providing public law remedies and statutory remedies. The partners have acted for various government agencies and autonomous institutions in constitutional and administrative law matters including judicial review of executive actions, service and employment matters.
- Representing the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade before the High Court in a writ petition on the Institute’s service regulations.
- Representing the Custodian’s office, under the Ministry of Finance, on recovery matters arising out of the Harshad Mehta scam before the Special Court.
- Representing Visakhapatnam Port Trust on statutory due claims before various fora.
- Advising Rail Land Development Authority, under the Ministry of Railways, on a dispute relating to a public tender.
- Appointed as legal advisor to the Competition Commission of India, Telecom Regulatory Authority of India, Shipping Corporation of India, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd, GNFC, GACL, and HUDCO.