Commercial & Corporate Litigation
We have advised and represented several MNCs, large Indian corporates and SMEs on commercial disputes including shareholder and joint venture disputes, contractual claims and regulatory disputes. We handle matters before courts, quasi-judicial authorities, and tribunals including but not limited to (i) Supreme Court of India; (ii) High Courts of Mumbai, Delhi, Calcutta and Andhra Pradesh; (iii) District Courts; (iv) Company Law Board; (v) Securities Appellate Tribunal (vi) Competition Appellate Tribunal (ix) Board for Industrial & Financial Reconstruction; and (xi) Consumer Protection Fora.
- Successfully represented Sagar Cements Limited in a joint venture dispute with their JV partner Vicat Group, France involving more than Rs. 400 crores.
- Represented McDonald’s in a dispute having significant implications on its billing/accounting mechanism.
- Representing Tata Consultancy Services in a commercial dispute involving disputes with regard to title of a property.
- Representing Kokuyo Camlin in contractual disputes against some of its vendors.
- Representing Just Dial limited before the High Court is certain contractual and tortious claims.