- Successfully represented an informant Miniratna PSU in proceedings before Competition Commission of India CCI, wherein CCI arrived at findings of violation of Section 3 of the Competition Act, 2002 (“Act”). Presently representing the same Company in appellate proceedings before National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (“NCLAT”)
- Currently representing, in different cases, two Companies in confidential Leniency/ Lesser Penalty Regulations’ Applications before CCI. Advising on the best manner of extending cooperation to CCI regarding past violations, so as to avoid imposition (or minimize quantum) of penalty
- Currently representing a large pharmaceutical company in proceedings before CCI involving alleged violation of Section 3 of the Act. Previously, successfully represented the same company in unrelated proceedings before CCI and Competition Appellate Tribunal (“COMPAT”)
- Represented an Informant in an Appeal before Supreme Court challenging CCI and NCLAT’s refusal to direct investigation in an Information filed with CCI (relating to bid-rigging in a large tender floated by a PSU pertaining to purchase of computer hardware)
- Represented CCI before NCLAT in an appeal filed by Agrium Inc. and Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan against CCI’s orders requiring modification of their Combination Proposal. Appeal was finally disposed of in terms of a consent order, to the satisfaction of all parties.
- Currently representing CCI before Supreme Court and NCLAT, defending CCI’s findings of abuse of dominance by Coal India Ltd and imposition of penalty of ₹ 591.01 crores
- Successfully represented CCI in defending its findings of violation of Section 3 by 4 public sector general insurance companies. Currently representing CCI in its appeal before the Supreme Court on the limited question of reduction of penalty by COMPAT
- Currently representing CCI before NCLAT in appeals filed against CCI’s order imposing penalty in a case of bid-rigging of a tender floated by the Pune Municipal Corporation